Succession Matters Total Claims Paid 2017
|Mental Health||Female||57||$66,320||Injury Specialist|
|Stroke & Cerebral Hemorrhage||Male||39||$127,210||Manager|
|Breast Cancer||Female||48||$14,000||Town Planner|
|Back Injury||Male||54||$99,500 final||Electrician|
|Heart Disease/Prostate Cancer||Male||70||$52,500||General Manager|
|Breast Cancer||Female||48||$26,802||Town Planner|
|Breast Cancer||Female||60||$105,000||Office Manager|
Points to Consider
- Succession Matters is proud to deliver on our promise by facilitating claims on behalf of our clients.
- A record number of claims paid in 2017 with Income Protection remaining the most likely claimable event followed by Trauma.
- Recognition of our ageing client demographic i.e. age range 45-60 is representative of highest number of industry claims.
- Validates our strong belief that all females; regardless of age should have Trauma cover to protect against Breast Cancer.
- Confirms importance of dealing with an Insurance Specialist i.e. someone who is experienced and passionate about claims